Saturday, January 10, 2009

This is the 1st post even though it's not the 1st day.

Wheeeeeee! (:
I love all the songs~
It's CCA fair today.
Like this is the tenth day from the start of school.
I can't believe that we already had decided on the design of our class tee!
I'm buying it!
And it's like, the idea was my group's idea!!! ^^
And Megan said when the welfare committee saw it, they didn't even care about the rest.
Yippee! (:
Jamie's Giraffe rawks!!
Yes, i'll be wearing a giraffe class-tee.
A giraffe wearing a giraffe.
LOL.
Missed One dee badly, but it's like we all meet up during recess.
Yea,
didn't really hang out with my new peeps until the Friday's one hour recess.
But i love them all.
Seriously.
Yeah!
gonna cook Yam Cake this Monday during Home Econs.!
I hope i won't start a fire or something.
(:
xD
Ahahaha.
Lol.
PE on monday too!
I luv mons.!
(It is known that after the NAPHA test, we'll learn basketball[by then my height will be a great use (:] and badminton! luvs <3!
Nah
Have Chinese Compo and English recount writing.
Haiz~
I guess both are in PPR.
They are PPR-ed.
(That's what Melody said)
Gosh, i am researching here and there.
For goodness' sake,
why i worry?
I think my berserk brain is going to draft out the recount.
Never mind ba.
Going back to playing basketball,
i shall go piss my mum and other peeps that had learnt it.
It shall be my first time playing it.
I'm bad at snatching balls.
(Clarifying it now so that you can snatch it all you want in the later dates)
Shooting?
Hmm...
Not quite good as well.
Ai ya,
practice makes perfect.
I will master it like all the tall guys out there!
You don't believe?
My mum made it, so can i!
xD
Actually wanted to jog,
but research until now.
So,
no jogs.
But i MUST tomorrow!
Luv all!
I shall only post weekly!
:P

Qoutes for life....

"Allow me to live in your memories.""It is by chance that we met, by choice that we became friends."

"Chance never help those who do not help themselves."

"We are not the same person this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person."

"To give and not expect anything in return; to give for no special time or season; to give, not for any particular recognition; to give, not for a substantial tax refund; to give for the sake of giving."----Glaceta Honeyghan

"God make us to have a challenge. And my challenge is to be little. I like it. I don't want to have me changed."--World's smallest kid, Taylor

"Do it anyway"--Mother Theresa