YES!
today i felt slack enough to post!!!!
YIPPEE~
Feel so HIGH after today's speech!
Woohoo~
Heck care if ppl thinks that i'm overly dramatic or wad so eva.
Lik i care....
Haha
no lah
jkjk....
Sorry folks, hadn't been able to come up to post regularly since the CNY
Loads of stuff happened for goodness' sake.
Especially the HCICO-SNCO interaction.
Actually intended to talk to wang chi one.
But,
Verbs didn't even tell huai tian and me when we went to the Music room.
Humph!
I think she did it on purpose one lah....
Hahah....
Heaven punished her by letting Huaitian to rob her phone when wangchi smsed her......
Muahahaha~
Then huaitian used her phone to anyhow sms crap to wangchi...
Luckily he knows that Verb's phone kenna robbed by someone again...
Had enough of bullying Verbs nowadays.
Ya lah....
In the mental way:
I told her that i tell wangchi secrets that i dun wanna tell her....
haha, so evil rite?
Then i have to keep debating with her why i wouldn't want to tell her.
Ok, let me slip the truth out...
I want to bully Verbs in front of wangchi so that he would side her...
Nya pok (Clarissa) say my plan very scheming.........
Hahaha..............
Yishan is not as innocent as she seems......
So should i continue to bully her in other ways?
I promised wangchi not to bully Verbs anymore using that way (the telling secret one).
DUNNO LAH
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Qoutes for life....
"Allow me to live in your memories.""It is by chance that we met, by choice that we became friends."
"Chance never help those who do not help themselves."
"We are not the same person this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person."
"To give and not expect anything in return; to give for no special time or season; to give, not for any particular recognition; to give, not for a substantial tax refund; to give for the sake of giving."----Glaceta Honeyghan
"God make us to have a challenge. And my challenge is to be little. I like it. I don't want to have me changed."--World's smallest kid, Taylor
"Do it anyway"--Mother Theresa