Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bring me away!

Ohh,
i suddenly realised that that song is so meaningful...
I shall post it here...
Here it is!



I think the 'jiang xiao hua' version that kia yuen posted is a bit...
giving me goosebumps...
Ha,
so.
This is definitely much more better....
It's from the 'Campus Shrewd'
What a fairy tale again from taiwan....
Haiz!
I hope it can turn into reality someday,
i guess Xiao Hua is so lucky to have Jia Si Le to like her.
Really.

Qoutes for life....

"Allow me to live in your memories.""It is by chance that we met, by choice that we became friends."

"Chance never help those who do not help themselves."

"We are not the same person this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person."

"To give and not expect anything in return; to give for no special time or season; to give, not for any particular recognition; to give, not for a substantial tax refund; to give for the sake of giving."----Glaceta Honeyghan

"God make us to have a challenge. And my challenge is to be little. I like it. I don't want to have me changed."--World's smallest kid, Taylor

"Do it anyway"--Mother Theresa