Saturday, December 20, 2008

Phew....

Okay,
there's nothing to say today, for goodness' sake.
I'm stuck at home reading science textbooks.
LOL.
I'm too hardworking.
Seriously,
i haven't enjoyed my holidays either.
Medical appointments after medical appointments.
Shoppings after shoppings.
There's nothing fun to do during the holidays....
NAFA art classes were out too.
=(
Bah,
i must say i've gotten into class 753 next year.
Hope to meet the same bunch of nerdy friends and classmates again.
I miss the sundays i spent there.
At least i can breathe in some fresh air compared to those staled ones at home.
Not during the holidays.....
Humph!
Gee, everyone gets to fly to somewhere this holiday.
Not me,
never me.
i really hope i could get my passport like the next year?
Yeah,
then i could go round the world.
At least to Malaysia.
Bah.
Building castles in the air.....
I hate reality.
Seriously.
Everyday comes and goes like this.
Before i know anything,
class allocation will come.
Christmas will come.
New year will come.
School reopens.
New classmates will come.
Bah.
Shall go and jog tomorrow.
I want to forget all these sorrows.
I hate them.
I want people and time to stay.
They never will.
Never will.
Shall go and persuade my mum to get me a passport.
So envious that people get to pack their luggages and have fun,
will i'm still at home.
:(

Qoutes for life....

"Allow me to live in your memories.""It is by chance that we met, by choice that we became friends."

"Chance never help those who do not help themselves."

"We are not the same person this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person."

"To give and not expect anything in return; to give for no special time or season; to give, not for any particular recognition; to give, not for a substantial tax refund; to give for the sake of giving."----Glaceta Honeyghan

"God make us to have a challenge. And my challenge is to be little. I like it. I don't want to have me changed."--World's smallest kid, Taylor

"Do it anyway"--Mother Theresa